Housing Assistance Programs

Services provided under the banner of Housing Assistance Programs include housing for veteran families and individuals (male, veteran and non-veteran) suffering from substance abuse and mental health issues; supportive housing for women with substance abuse issues; emergency shelters; and permanent housing for adults living with HIV/AIDS.

For Assistance, call 631.665.1571
or email [email protected]

UVBH Housing

Grant & Per Diem
Offers transitional housing to homeless veterans

Supportive Permanent Housing
Housing programs available to low income veteran families, male veterans
& male non-veterans who suffer from substance abuse and/or mental illness

Supportive Housing for Women
Offers supportive transitional housing to veteran and non-veteran
females with substance abuse issues

Emergency Shelters
Provides shelter and supportive services to families with children; shelter
and supportive services to male veterans

HOPWA Housing
Offers supportive permanent housing to adult men & women living with HIV/AIDS